Reproductive Life Planning
A reproductive life plan is a set of personal goals about having (or not having) children. It also states how to achieve those goals. Everyone needs to make a reproductive plan based on personal values and resources.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- If you were pregnant, how would that change your life today?
- Are you planning on becoming pregnant?
- How old would you like to be when you have your first child?
- Do you have any children?
- Do you want to have (more) children?
- How many (more) children would you like to have?
Types of Contraceptives
1 Medical Drive
Amarillo, Texas 79106
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm
First and third Saturday’s of the month from 9 am to 1 pm.
We are now seeing patients on the first and third.